Val Goldfinch’s 1960s high street 'Bouquets, Beads and Bloomers' jigsaw puzzle has been extended to include three new independent shops. Step in to Styled by Sally and step out with a beehive. Stop by Geoff’s Greengrocers for the freshest vegetables in town. Finally, visit Sweets and Treats to pick up a bag of your favourite sugary snacks.
Our 636 panoramic jigsaw puzzles are the same width as our 1000 piece puzzles but have a reduced height – the perfect size for piecing together on a coffee table! As with all Gibsons jigsaws, the beautifully illustrated pieces are made from the highest quality 100% recycled board and are therefore a pleasure to work with again and again.
- High quality 636 piece jigsaw puzzle.
- Each puzzle measures 32x69cm when complete.
- Made from thick, durable board that is 100% recycled.
- Beautifully painted by Val Goldfinch.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.